[Development] Fwd: Qt open source license in product

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Mar 5 17:00:54 CET 2014

Em qua 05 mar 2014, às 13:23:39, Turunen Tuukka escreveu:
> Whether or not you need to distribute the source code of your application
> as well as many other requirements depend on what you do and how you use
> Qt

Please note that if you ship Qt, you need to distribute Qt's sources. The LGPL
requires it.

Strictly speaking, pointing to the Qt Project download site is not enough. If
that website went away, you'd be left with the requirement towards everyone
who received your application. So make sure you keep the sources for every Qt
build you've shipped, for at least 5 years.

Or make them available in a website. We're doing that at Intel:
	https://download.01.org/qt/source/