[Development] Qt3D Examples

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Tue Oct 14 09:01:57 CEST 2014

Keep in mind though that this will only help users that clone & build from git. People using the tar balls, prebuilt binaries , will still suffer, because (at least so far) we split up only the toplevel repositories .

I'm not sure how 'big' big is in your case, but if it's an issue I'd rather go for another toplevel module . IMO there's a much better chance also e.g. Linux distributions will package this separately.

Regards

Kai