[Development] Qt 5.4.0 Beta snapshot available

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Oct 14 13:42:41 CEST 2014

On Tuesday 14 October 2014 09:08:54 Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> Packages should have final beta content

Hi guys, I need an exception for beta content. I have a pending refactor of
QVersionNumber that still isn't approved. It should integrate without problems
once it's approved (FamousLastWords™), but we'll see.

Since it's a large refactoring, if we miss 5.4, I don't think we should add it
to 5.4 at all. And since it's totally binary incompatible, it wouldn't be
added to 5.x at all.