[Development] Qt 5.4.0 Beta snapshot available
Lars.Knoll at theqtcompany.com
Tue Oct 14 13:59:50 CEST 2014
On 14/10/14 13:42, "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
>On Tuesday 14 October 2014 09:08:54 Heikkinen Jani wrote:
>> Packages should have final beta content
>Hi guys, I need an exception for beta content. I have a pending refactor
>QVersionNumber that still isn't approved. It should integrate without
>once it's approved (FamousLastWords™), but we'll see.
>Since it's a large refactoring, if we miss 5.4, I don't think we should
>to 5.4 at all. And since it's totally binary incompatible, it wouldn't be
>added to 5.x at all.
Are you asking to delay the beta, or for an exception to add the change
after the beta? I would prefer the second option given how many issues we
had getting the beta together.
More information about the Development