[Development] [QtIFW] CPack IFW Generator

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Wed Oct 15 11:46:59 CEST 2014

Hello dear developers!

The first time I write to this list :-)

Our history is being made and created technology!

It is no secret that the projects CMake and Qt long friends.

Soon they would be friends even better.

The next version of CMake will contain the new CPack IFW generator.

http://ifw.podsvirov.pro/cmake/doc/sphinx/release/3.1.0.html#cpack

This has contributed Yours truly (that's me).

CPack IFW generator generates installers using QtIFW.

You can try this using the latest version for developers.

http://www.cmake.org/files/dev

Or wait CMake version 3.1.0-rc1.

Why do I write here? I need help!

I want information about this technology appeared in the documentation for Qt, Qt Creator, and perhaps in
Qt Installer Framework.

For example here:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/cmake-manual.html

and here:

https://qt-project.org/doc/qtcreator-3.2/creator-project-cmake.html

and here:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qtinstallerframework-1.5/index.html

If You have any questions, ask them here or email me personally.

Hope to communicate with the people responsible for creating documentation.

(Sorry for my poor English)

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov