[Development] Deprecating modules with 5.5

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Feb 6 06:30:40 CET 2015

Did something like that happen before? Sounds strange to me to ship only parts of a framework.
I imagine that this would also be a support nightmare... Qt5 is installed, but some other packages
don't work or are not installable because they have a dependency to QtWebEngine. In a way it
would feel more natural to me for Debian to drop Qt5 at all... but of course, this is totally
impossible. Very ugly situation.

Guido