[Development] Support for custom Diffie-Hellman parameters in QSslSocket

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Tue May 26 11:34:52 CEST 2015

Hi Mikkel,

Please could you upload your change to gerrit so I can review it properly?
I was actually implementing this yesterday, but since you've got it done
I'll abandon my change. If you add me as the reviewer then I'll add the
other relevant people. The change seems mainly okay, but there are a few
minor things need fixing (some incorrect \since statements, missing
autotest etc.).

Cheers

Rich.