[Development] Support for custom Diffie-Hellman parameters in QSslSocket

Mikkel Krautz mikkel at krautz.dk
Tue May 26 12:11:46 CEST 2015

Hi Rich,

Sorry for the clash of work -- I had this sketch done on Saturday, and
thought I would have more time during the weekend to hack on it.
However that turned out not to be the case, so I threw this out here.
I'll strive to be more communicative in the future. :-)

WRT tests and docs: I'm aware that they're lacking, this was mainly a
sketch of the API.

I will upload it as-is to Gerrit and get back to you, so I can get
people's comments early.

Thanks,
Mikkel