[Development] Class unable to view Qt5 Linux app

from at alumni.stanford.edu from at alumni.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 9 04:13:22 CEST 2016

Thiago,

Thank you for your reply. We are running the Linux app on a Cray
supercomputer. We need this computational power for the problems we are
seeking to solve.

Yes, we are ssh'ing into the RHEL 6 sever and forwarding the X11 connection.

Our sys admin had to install Qt5 for us to use the app and said that he
found the installation difficult. Is there any advice you might have for
installing Qt5 to help fix this problem?

Many thanks,

Bill

On sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2016 18:28:25 PDT from at alumni.stanford.edu