[Development] some questions about QtGamePad

Bogdan Vatra bogdan.vatra at kdab.com
Mon Feb 15 15:23:03 CET 2016

Hi,

  From a gamepad perspective it's almost complete. Yes I know that there are
gamepads out there with more buttons, QtGamepad it's a technical preview, so
we can change it. IMHO we just need to add a few more generic buttons/axes and
that's it.

 I also agree with Mike that Qt needs some "generic" input device support,
something similar with Android's InputDevice API
(http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/InputDevice.html), but
that's another story.

Cheers,
BogDan.