[Development] Boot to Qt Device problem.

Bahadır Can bahadir.can at outlook.com
Wed Jul 20 15:41:49 CEST 2016

Hello Qt Developers Team,

I am currently working on a Sabre Automative Board with i.MX6Quad. I just started to use Qt Embedded .

I am following this guide :

http://doc.qt.io/QtForDeviceCreation/qtee-preparing-hardware-imx6sabresd.html

I insterted a clean SD card to my device and run the flash boot to Qt Device. (with the option Sabre SD i.MX6Quad)

After installation of image finished. I inserted SD card  to Board and restarted the board but nothing happened. (Terminal and screen didn't work.)

I also tried it with a beaglebone black but got nothing on it too.

Am I missing any steps?

Thanks from now.

Bahadır

Preparing SABRE SD i.MX6Quad | Qt 5.7 for Device Creation<http://doc.qt.io/QtForDeviceCreation/qtee-preparing-hardware-imx6sabresd.html>
doc.qt.io
Take the following steps to prepare Freescale SABRE SD i.MX6Quad for Boot to Qt: Note: It is important that you repeat the steps in this section after you update Qt ...