[Development] [QtMultimedia] Still is supported, active?

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:16:37 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I write the angry letter concerning fixing of errors in QtMM the module.
Sorry, but I have no more patience to be silent.

This module contains a set of *critical* errors, some of which aren't
not fixed within 6 months. For example, currently
it is impossible to use QtMM > 5.6 in Windows for video playback, e.g:
  https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-53019

This epic bug was introduces in 5.6 and above, though in 5.5.1 it works
"fine".

I had an impression that the maintainer of QtMM (Yoann Lopes) has become
deaf, has become blind, or just ignores any task in the bug tracker. WTF?

As I know he is working in Qt's company (at least from e-mail), receives
money
  for his work, but does nothing.. WTF?

WTF? If you don't support this module - then, please, remove away him to
devils, to hell.

Thanks for attension.

BR,
Denis