[Development] QCS2016 Session Notes - QUIPs for Qt

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Sep 20 21:26:19 CEST 2016

On terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016 19:04:07 PDT Filippo Cucchetto wrote:
> Really?
> Shouldn't be better to just announce a proposal on the mailing list
> and then shift the discussion and feedbacks
> on the codereview?

It may come as a shock to you, but the Gerrit user interface is horrible.
Reviewing discussions after they're done is very difficult, since there's no way
to dump inline comments with the 5-year-old interface we're using (the one
Gerrit added some time 3 or 4 years ago can do it). Joining a discussion in
progress is very difficult.

Email is much easier.