[Development] swapEGLBuffers() : 135 : QQNX: failed to swap EGL buffers, err=12301 on QNX with Qt-5.3.2

James McDonnell jmcdonnell at blackberry.com
Tue Jun 13 15:54:41 CEST 2017

Hi Prashant,

Is your application performing a rapid sequence of resizing operations on
the EGL window that leaves the size of the window unchanged?  We recently
discovered that this can cause the QNX Qt platform code to produce this
problem.  I haven't had a chance to upstream the fix for it yet.  We also
haven't updated the Qt that QNX produces (which I think is what you're
using).

You might be able to get around the problem if you can give the
application a chance to draw between resize operations.

James

On 2017-06-13, 12:50 AM, "Development on behalf of Prashant Purohit"
<development-bounces+jmcdonnell=blackberry.com at qt-project.org on behalf of