[Development] DBus signals for (dlclose'd) style plugin causing crash during application exit?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat May 6 21:20:29 CEST 2017

Thiago Macieira wrote:

> At the risk of repeating myself, it has nothing to do with ARM.

Does it happen on any of the other builders? If so, apologies, if someone had
pointed that out I wouldn't have fixated so much on ARM.

> The difference is that in a cross-compilation setting, qdbusxml2cpp links to
> libQtBootstrapDBus instead of libQtDBus.  The question is: what is causing the
> bootstrapped build of QtDBus to deadlock?

How hard is it to make a bootstrapped build of qdbusxml2cpp? If that's feasible
without setting up a cross-compilation setting I could try that.

BTW, is it possible to set up things for a "fake" cross build, i.e. one that
targets the host platform?

> Someone could do that. I'd even appreciate just a backtrace from the
> deadlocked application.

At the risk of me repeating myself again: there's an internal act to get
together here ...