[Development] Build system for Qt 6

Matthew Woehlke mwoehlke.floss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:42:16 CET 2018

On 16/12/2018 12.00, Denis Shienkov wrote:
> As we all can see, the CMake loses even QBS. We need to spent a tens of
> hours/days to find out the solution, using CMake's , but with QBS same
> issue solves for 30 mins or work immediatelly.  Its very funny.

Really? Because *I* don't see that.

This still sounds like FUD. Please show a concrete example (preferably
one that doesn't involve Qt specific stuff, because that's not an
entirely fair comparison) of a problem which a user who is *equally
skilled* (or unskilled) with either tool can solve easily with QBS but
cannot solve easily with CMake.

--
Matthew