[Development] Deadline for papers for Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit is Sunday
thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jan 5 19:43:32 CET 2018
* Qt Lite for embedded devices
* Qt usage in automotive embedded
* Boot2Qt and how easy it is to create a full, embedded device
* Creating rich UIs with QML for embedded systems
* REST support in QtNetwork and QtWebSockets, QtWebChannel
* Any of OPC-UA, CoAP and Mqtt support
* Cloud connectivity?
I'll be submitting two talks on CBOR: one for TinyCBOR in the ELC part and one
for REST support using Qt CBOR classes in the IoT support.
If you send me your draft by EOD Saturday, I'll send you my review back by
Sunday mid-day. Please read the LF's paper guidelines.
See LF's reminder attached.
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) intel.com
Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded message was scrubbed...
From: ELC + OpenIoT Summit <no-reply at linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: 3 weeks to submit a talk to speak at ELC + OpenIoT Summit NA 2018
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 18:49:12 -0600
More information about the Development