[Development] Qt Linguist should tell how many strings are in a file

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jul 18 11:20:40 CEST 2018

So did you use localise.co in the end? If so, how did you organize the data
Import and export?

For Qt Linguist itself: Nobody has been working on it lately. It does what it does,
but extending it is not in the current development focus. Anyhow,
if anybody fancies spending some time on it, be welcome to do so 😊

However, for more complicated setups I'd expect that people would use
other tools, probably using lconvert to convert .ts files back and forth
between standard formats like XLIFF. But we haven't been advertising
this much.

Regards

Kai