[Development] Qt Linguist should tell how many strings are in a file

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Jul 18 15:30:14 CEST 2018

It was unfortunately a combination of lokalise.co and my scripts. The owner/opertator/developer of lokalise was very helpful in adjusting his service which apparently supported Qt 3 to Qt4's format. He complained about issues with the XML, which I later also experienced when writing my merge scripts. We used lokalize to get the translations from the translators and all that entails (user management, scope, etc)

I would expect that Qt would adopt/focus on GNU gettext/PO files in the future?