[Development] Stepping down as maintainer

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue Mar 20 10:32:09 CET 2018

We have a couple of QTBUG components for which Gunnar is default assignee. Would the following reallocation reflect the above agreements?

GUI: Basic Input System (keyboard, mouse, touch) -> Tor Arne
GUI: Graphics Performance -> Laszlo
GUI: OpenGL -> Laszlo
GUI: Painting -> Erik
QtQuick: Graphical Effects -> Laszlo
QtQuick: Scenegraph -> Andy Nicols

If not, please suggest specific changes.

--
Alex