[Development] automated bulk change closing old issues in the "Need more info" state

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue Nov 20 08:29:30 CET 2018

That's exactly what's going to happen. This was discussed and agreed upon on this mailing list a while ago. This round of closures was done in preparation of this change. I just wanted to bring the number of issues stuck in NMI down to the not-to-ancient ones and fix the surrounding documentation before I enable the automation later this week.

Time limits will be 2 wks for first reminder and after 2 more wks the bug will be closed. A comment from anybody but the assignee will trigger the automatic return of the task from NMI to "Reported".

https://wiki.qt.io/Jira_Automation

--
Alex