[Development] QUIP 12: Code of Conduct

Alexey Andreyev yetanotherandreyev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:22:42 CET 2018

> I think we have two camps:
> We want a CoC as a feel-good statement of inclusion and tolerance (I
think everyone is > committed to this)
> AND
> 1) We want to use existing situation of laws/self-policing OR
> 2) We want a CoC that contains a framework that can get people banned or
more

Hello, Jason!

What do you say about Archlinux CoC? [1]
For me it's probably an option to explicitly say at new CoC that "witch
hunt" questions from your terminology is not a task for a technical project
itself.
See part 2.3.3 among others.

[1]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Code_of_conduct