[Development] CMake Workshop Summary

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Thu Feb 21 06:58:33 CET 2019

I tend towards Alexandru’s approach for the sake of a maximal parallel build. But it’s not evident yet whether this approach is feasible or whether perhaps the external project solution gives better results in terms of maintenance / correctness.

With other modules getting wip/cmake branches I can only invite to join, experiment with “super builds” and contribute. We also have an irc channel on Freenode, #qt-cmake.

Simon