[Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

Tor Arne Vestbø Tor.arne.Vestbo at qt.io
Tue Jun 25 21:59:16 CEST 2019

> On 25 Jun 2019, at 21:30, Konrad Rosenbaum <konrad at silmor.de> wrote:
>
> Pardon my lingo,

You should be able to communicate your points without that kind of lingo. Try better.

> It is documentation for developers for crying out loud! Its purpose is not to win any design prices, but to educate the developers.

Please stop putting up straw-men, it’s not helping this discussion at all.

> As a developer I expect it to frigging be there, no matter the look. That's it.

As a developer I expect documenation on par with other projects we like to compare ourselves with, both in terms of features/usability and visual asthetics.

Tor Arne