[Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Jun 29 13:41:22 CEST 2019

On Montag, 24. Juni 2019 11:32:15 CEST Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> > Well, what I’d really like would be a lightweight RichText / HTML+CSS viewer without all the baggage of a complete internet browser. QTextBrowser does too little, QtWebEngine much too much.
>
> So, QtWebKit should be the right thing then?

is it maintained and an integral part of a Qt delivery ?

It makes little sense to add two web rendering engines into Qt
(I would have loved to stay with QtWebKit, but impossible without having it maintained)

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at