[Development] Requesting a repository for Alexa integration

Minenko, Vladimir VMinenko at luxoft.com
Wed May 8 16:47:24 CEST 2019

Thanks fort he feedback!

> "qt/qtvoiceassistant"

Sounds good! Thanks!

--
Vladimir

On 08.05.19, 16:41, "Frederik Gladhorn" <Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io> wrote:

    Hi Vladimir,

    It's great to hear that you've been looking into integrating Alexa and other
    assistants as well, we have a few thoughts around this in The Qt Company and
    have been drawing how a rough abstraction for several assistants could look
    like. Sadly it's not easy to hook deeply into e.g. Alexa, but what you've done
    sounds very interesting. A later extension could also be to use QtMultiMedia
    with the Alexa SDK.

    Moving/renaming repositories is generally a not very fun exercise, so we've
    been aiming to just use the final name, independent of the state.
    I'd suggest "qt/qtvoiceassistant", does that sound OK?

    Cheers,
    Frederik