[Development] API Change Review for 6.2

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Tue Jul 6 17:29:04 CEST 2021

Hello,

On 05/07/2021 12:54, Tuukka Turunen wrote:
> We have gotten review of the modules with larger number of changes
> progressing well, but a few modules are still without comments.
>
> With the Alpha out and Beta 1 soon ready to be released it is time to
> complete the API review so that we have the agreement upon what to do
> before release of Qt 6.2.0.

Given the API review isn't finished, may I ask what are the criteria for
moving a release from Alpha to Beta to RC to full release?

It used to be that

Alpha = review the API;
Beta = review the implemetation;

but evidently it's not that, and I missed the memo.

Thanks,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts