[Development] Version-controlling the SVGs of built-in icons

Tor Arne Vestbø Tor.arne.Vestbo at qt.io
Fri Jun 18 11:37:59 CEST 2021

Hey hey,

Thanks for bringing this up, I’ve been in that situation myself, for example looking for diagrams in the documentation.

I generally think that assets that make up a product should live together. That is, the source code, image assets, docs, examples, tests, etc, for a module/library.

I understand the argument of easier access for digital artists, but I think that can be solved by partial/sparse git clones and the like, at least to a degree that votes in favour of keeping stuff together.

Cheers,
tor arne