[Development] Remaining tools in CMAKE_INSTALL_BINDIR

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Oct 7 19:19:37 CEST 2022

On Friday, 7 October 2022 09:52:16 PDT Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > qt-cmake
> > qt-cmake-standalone-test
> > qt-configure-module

> Then they need to be built with INSTALL_VERSIONED_LINK to the CMake command
> qt_internal_add_app().

Does it make sense to have those in a non-developer build? I could see someone
using either qt-cmake or qt-configure-module with a non-developer build to test
something or to build another module respectively, but they're simple shell
scripts and could be copied/adapted from a handy developer build. Or we can
build them in qtbase but just not install them.