[Interest] Qt Contributors Day in SF starts here

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Nov 16 20:22:31 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11/04/2011 02:19 PM, ext Quim Gil wrote:
> Wiki page finally available at
> http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Contributors_Day
>
> Please sign up at
> http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Contributors_Day#Participants if you are
> planning to attend.

We have 21 people listed (good!) but somehow it feels that there should
be more. Can it be that people are finding problems editing the wiki
page? If this is your case you can

- Login or get your qt-project.org account at
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa (yes, now it's a
bit weird precess, bug filed at
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTWEBSITE-317 )

- Or just send me your details in a private email (not to bother the
list) and I'll do it for you.

The same goes for the sessions proposed. I was expecting more people to
jump in, taking slots from the agenda - without me hunting them.

Again, if the problem is simply wiki editing then just send me the info
and I will post it. If there are more problems then let's just discuss them.

Thanks!

--
Quim