[Interest] window alway on top

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 22:33:57 CEST 2012

Am 02.04.2012 um 20:06 schrieb Tibo W <tibo_wcc at yahoo.com>:

> I have a Qt application displayed full screen, and small semi-transparent windows (QGraphicsView + QML) on top on the main app.

Oh, by the way, I strongly do believe that the "Windows Hints" only have an effect on either QDialog or QMainWindow based widgets (probably QToolBar as well, maybe others which usually have a window title etc.).

So if your top-level widget is a QGraphicsView itself, place it inside a (borderless) QDialog and set the flags on that one. Just in case...

Cheers,
  Oliver