[Interest] Programming strategy for old-school, 2-d video game?

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:44:48 CEST 2012

Hi Jason!

Thank you for your advice.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Jason H <scorp1us at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd say QML all the way.

Could you elaborate a little bit?  What features of QML make it
especially apt for game programming?

I haven''t really gotten my head around QML yet -- for example, I
wrote a simple database editor, and I didn't consider using QML
for it.  Of course games differ in a lot of ways from database editors.
Which of those differences would QML help me with?

Thanks.

K. Frank