[Interest] [OT] Re: Qt5 - my hopes for when the dust settles...

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:50:42 CEST 2012

Am 17.08.2012 um 06:28 schrieb Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy <Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com>:

> Could anyone please let me know how can we setup Qt5 Aplha on Ubuntu Linux

Yes, that's easy: after installation you have to wait until the dust settles!

Alternatively create a new question/mailing list thread (1), because this thread's topic is all about elastic rubber boots, free beer and glass spheres (and the application thereof).

;)

Cheers,
  Oliver

(1) I know that you already did - simply could not resist ;)