[Interest] Inserting a link in Webkit

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 20 14:46:38 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm building a basic editor widget using Webkit. The Qt bindings expose
a large selection of editing actions through QWebPage::WebAction, but
these don't include an action to create a link (<a
href="whatever...">...</a>). However, I've found:

/qt/src/3rdparty/webkit/WebCore/editing/CreateLinkCommand.h

which seems to suggest that the underlying functionality is there in
webkit, but I don't know how to make use of it. Does anyone have any
suggestions or code examples showing how to do this?

All help appreciated,
Martin