[Interest] QtCreator creating generic Linux device

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Jan 23 14:25:28 CET 2012

On 1/21/2012 3:47 AM, kai.koehne at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all, Qt Creator specific questions have a higher chance to be answered on the qt-creator mailing list ... Qt Creator allows you both to log in via password and ssh. Does specifying a password in Qt Creator work? If so, does logging via public/private key work on the command line ssh?

The QtCreator group on gmane seems to be broken. It bounces back posts.
  Had similar issues recently with their qt user group.
I'll sign up for the mailing list, though I prefer NNTP style.

Meanwhile, is there a link that tells me what is required for the target
machine to accept a connection from QtCreator's remote for
username/password and public key/private key?

Thanks.