[Interest] Semi-OT: What could / should Elop / Nokia have done differently?

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Jun 22 08:31:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

IMHO they should have released a Qtopia (Qt 4-based) phone 6 months
after acquiring Trolltech, then keep developoing Maemo and replace
Qtopia with Maemo only when Maemo would be ready. That would have
given them a lot of Qt developers and a lot of applications and an
operating system more powerful than Symbian.

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org