[Interest] Qt Assistant can't search

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Wed Mar 14 01:01:52 CET 2012

Thanks, David. That's what I tried. I tried removing everything and adding it back. I tried removing everything, closing Qt Assitant, re-starting Assistant and adding everything back. I tried it more than once, and with some details thrown in like setting it to a blank page before removing everything. My search still doesn't work.

I'm wondering if there's an index file somewhere that I can trash in order to force the index to be re-built.

Or maybe there's a secret way to make Assistant rebuild its index.

-John Weeks