[Interest] Qt5/OMAP4/EGLFS: Strange animation behaviour

Stephan Kanthak stylon at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 21:12:37 CET 2012

Hi,

one final word to this list on my fix. I think that the fix I did to Qt5
is not in good shape to be integrated. My fix interfaces directly with
OMAP-specific ioctl's to a linux framebuffer device in code that is
generic to all egl platforms. I'll continue to discuss this first with
Prabindh from TI to find out more about where to best fix this. Maybe
I'm also not using the TI driver to its best, but I already tried hard
to understand the problem in more general.

Best,
Stephan