[Interest] QGraphicsView regressions on Mac in Qt 5(beta 2)

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 21:10:24 CET 2012

I had an issue with touch events on Mac OS X in Qt 5 Beta 2, and I was told by a kind person on the development list that touch events in Mac OS X were turned off by default for Qt 5 Beta 2.  There is a way to turn them back on manually.

Please see:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/37451

If the supplied workaround solves your problem, it might be good to update your bug entry to reference the code change link.  BTW, I am Watching your qtbug now.

FWIW, I've switched to developing on Ubuntu 12.04 VM in Parallels for now, as I need a development environment where touch events are on by default, so I can easily prototype directly in qmlscene.