[Interest] qtbrowserplugin

"Alexander CarĂ´t" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 12:32:57 CEST 2012

> So -- I actually think that the Qt libs are not discovered ! What I
> consider doing is this:
>
> Creating a Framworks folder in the Contents-directory, copying the
> required Frameworks into it and changing the path in which the binary
> looks for.

I finally did this via install_name_tool and indeed the browser is not crashing anymore ! So, at least it seem that the plugin in loaded and active. Now the next problem: According to the trivial-example-documantation the result should be this:

"If everything works correctly, the trivial plugin should appear below as a rectangular field below with some text in it"

However, what is see is nothing. My guess is that I am embedding it in a wrong way -- my html file currently contains:

<embed type="trivial/very">

Anything else I should try ?

Thanks

Alex