[Interest] My experience porting to Qt5 (on OS X)

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Sep 13 17:18:15 CEST 2012

Kind of off topic, but if your code runs also on linux, I find
developing with "synergy" works well.
http://synergy-foss.org/   It gives the illusion your mac and linux
boxes are one machine.

It really feels real, copy-paste, mouse moves seamlessly between the
screens.  I also use sshfs to mount the mac drives on linux.

Btw. with respect to LLDB, that seems to get confused with Xcode as well
at times.  I'm not sure if it the C++ code or what, but sometimes line
numbers just don't correspond to breakpoints, so your breakpoints seem
to off by 1-3 lines.

Harri