[Interest] QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed()

Jason Kretzer Jason at gocodigo.com
Tue Sep 17 16:24:11 CEST 2013

Good Morning,

Had an app that I am working on suddenly stop after a couple of days on continuous use - basically just rotating a series of images on the screen.  The log filled with these entries.  They were intermittent at first but then eventually took over the log with these, over and over again.

CRITICAL: QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed ()
CRITICAL: QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed ()
CRITICAL: QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed ()
CRITICAL: QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed ()
CRITICAL: QWindowsBackingStore::flush: GetDC failed ()

Any ideas on how to keep this from happening or even what these mean?  I googled this and I get a lot of BitBlt failed information, but none like these.

Thanks!

-Jason

Jason R. Kretzer

Application Developer
Google # 606-887-9011
Cell # 606-792-0079
Jason at gocodigo.com

"quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur"