[Interest] on plugins and qtuiotouch

Andrea Franceschini therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:16:49 CEST 2013

2013/9/19 Casimiro, Daniel C CIV NUWC NWPT <daniel.casimiro at navy.mil>:

> I get a new session ID for each and every finger that makes contact with the screen. The session ID is constant for a particular finger until I lift if off the screen. A new session ID is assigned when that finger is placed back on the screen.

Yes, that's correct. I had a deeper look at the code and I figured it
was as I expected.

>> 2013/9/19 Andrea Franceschini <therealmorpheu5 at gmail.com>:

>> Hi Dan, just ran a quick test and I can confirm I don't get the failed assert on the add_touch_point method anymore, now I get it on
>> the update_touch_point method.
>
> Do you have a backtrace? You could remove the assertion from the update function, it already ignore the update if the session ID does not exist.

Here's what I get from Apple's crash manager, hope it helps. I removed
the assertion and I keep testing with a QML Flickable example but I
can't seem to be able to flick anything, except when I use the mouse.

http://pastebin.com/8CJ2s3ke

> That looks really weird; It looks like you have two TUIO "streams" interleaved. Is it possible that you have two servers running?

I'm quite sure I only have one. Besides, that weird sequence happens
once every second.

> You could try running my tuiodump utility to get more information.

I'll try with that.

--
Andrea Franceschini