[Interest] How long is QMatrix obsolete?

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Sat Aug 9 12:39:01 CEST 2014

Why would you think that? For what yse of QMatrix is QTransform not an (almost) drop-in replacement with more capabilities? I think it is perfectly reasonable to remove QMatrix in Qt 6, including all methods in other classes that take a QMatrix as an argument. The same goes for QRegExp by the way.

André

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone