[Interest] Application build times using Qt4 vs Qt5

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Jul 30 09:04:33 CEST 2014

For Mac, make sure that you call cache() in your top-level .pro file ( see e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18055726/warning-while-building-project-using-qt-5-1-on-osx )

No idea really about Windows, and I haven't noticed anything like this myself. You might consider doing a dry compilation run (jom /N /J 1) with both Qt 4 and Qt 5, and then compare the output.

Regards
Kai