[Interest] qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.1.zip broken?

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 02:26:41 CET 2014

> Em dom 23 mar 2014, às 01:42:11, Guido Seifert escreveu:
> > Is there a correct way for me to get it installed in C:\Qt521 after build?
>
> -prefix and make install are not tested on Windows.

Not nice. What worth is a Qt built into %CD%\qtbase? If there isn't something I
miss, it cannot be properly out of source build. Due to absolute paths it cannot
be easily moved. How do I get it into C:\Qt521? The only way I currently see is
to move it manually and then see, if one of the unofficial ways to patch the
absolute paths in Qt works. For me this looks definitely broken.

Guido