[Interest] Advice for a beginner QT-GL programmer about 3D frameworks for data visualization

Berkay Elbir berkayelbir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:18:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

You can consider OpenCascade(OCC) for 3D programming, it has also a python
wrapper that is an opensource project. I use opencascade with qt for a
desktop cad/cam application at my job.
This is a link for python wrapper of OCC :
https://github.com/tpaviot/pythonocc-core

I do not know much detail about this project but I think you can look this
as well.

Good luck,

Berkay Elbir