[Interest] QtCreator with very high resolution laptops

Portale Alessandro Alessandro.Portale at theqtcompany.com
Wed Feb 11 11:47:33 CET 2015

Hi,

This is a screenshot of Qt Creator 3.3 running on my 3k 15 Inch screen, on Windows:

http://picpaste.com/pics/QtCreatorWindowsHighDpi.1423651325.png

I launched it with environment variable “QT_DEVICE_PIXEL_RATIO” set to “2” and command line parameter “-style fusion”.

Br,
Alessandro

From: Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal

Hi,
I'm thinking of buying a new laptop for developping with Qt under Windows. Most high-end laptops now have very high resolution displays (3K or 4K, on 14-15inch screens). Is QtCreator useable on these screens? Can every text be upscaled so that nothing looks tiny?

Thanks!

Etienne