[Interest] QtCreator with very high resolution laptops

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Wed Feb 11 11:53:54 CET 2015

René : yes of course, I know that code editor & debugger may be scaled. The
question was more about every other part of the UI, such as project
browser, dialogs, etc...

Alessandro : Thanks, it looks great. That means I will have to switch to Qt
5 (at least for Qt Creator!).

About making Desktop apps (legacy, non Qt Quick) working well on high DPI
screens, does  Qt 5 improves things significantly?

Thanks!

Etienne