[Interest] Problem with changing duration property in a sequential animation

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Feb 13 18:33:29 CET 2015

Hi I have a SequentialAnimation containing a number of ColorAnimations
in an infinite loop. I want to update the duration properties in the
ColorAnimations with a slider.

ie. duration : sliderHorizontal1.value

This works only after I restart the animation. I want the animation to
change speeds while it is running as I move the slider. Is this
possible? A snippet of my current code is below.

Thanks

Slider {
        id: sliderHorizontal1
        x: 55
        y: 425
        minimumValue: 100
        value: 100
        maximumValue: 2000
         onValueChanged: text1.text=Math.round(value);
    }

    SequentialAnimation {
        loops:Animation.Infinite
        id: playbanner